Popular Posts

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Pre-Departure Post

My name is Kaley and I'm a double major in Math and History with minors in Geography and Computer Science. My future plans are to one day be a college professor. I'm very excited to go to Uganda. As history is one of my majors, I'm definitely looking forward to the historical aspects of the trip as well as just getting new experiences. I'm also looking forward to talking to different people about my research project to learn more about how the education system in Uganda affects gender inequality. I hope everyone has a great couple days of summer and I can't wait for the trip!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kaley! I think your perspective is so interesting and the fact that you come from a math/history background is really intriguing and it is cool how you are using that background and applying it to gender inequalities!

    ReplyDelete