Popular Posts

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Pre-Trip Post

Hi Everyone!

My name is Andrew Evans, and I am originally from a suburb outside of St. Paul, Minnesota. Currently at Drake University I am studying Pre-Pharmacy. I am very excited for both the experiences and opportunities that this trip is about to offer. I cannot wait for the opportunity to experience a new culture, meet new people, and even learn more about what I am studying at Drake. I am also excited to see everything else the country has to offer! For my project I will be researching and studying how the drugs are distributed and regulated in the pharmacies. I am very excited to learn how a pharmacy in Uganda compares to a pharmacy in the U.S. I cannot wait to get to really meet, and get to know everyone better! I cannot believe we leave in 4 days!

- Andrew Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment