Popular Posts

Friday, May 13, 2016

Pre-Trip Post

Hey!

My name is Matthew Kratz and I'm from Apple Valley, Minnesota. I am a chemistry major here at Drake University and just finished my first year. I first got interested in going to Uganda after hearing about how fun and rewarding of an experience it was from some of my older friends who had gone in the past. I am really looking forward to spending three weeks experiencing a new country and a new culture, along with meeting all the MUBS students. I also am looking forward to going on a safari and making some great memories. I have only traveled outside the United States one other time and am thrilled to have the opportunity to do it again in less then a week. The project I will be conducting is an analysis of the oral health care field in Uganda. I'm anticipating this project to be very rewarding once it is completed.

I look forward to meeting you all:)
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment