Popular Posts

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Hello everyone!

My name is Katherine Smith, and I am a sophomore BCMB major from Marinette, Wisconsin. I am so excited to go on this trip for so many different reasons. First I love traveling and learning about different cultures, I think that we will learn even more then people on other trips because we will be able to get to know the MUB students! I am also very excited to learn about the health care system first hand. I can't wait to see the health clinic because I want to learn, and have helped fund raise for its expansion. Hopefully some of us will get to go see some other medical facilities while we are there. Finally I can't wait to get to try all of these new different foods. I am excited to start getting to know everyone going and can't wait to head out on Wednesday. See ya soon guys!

2 comments: