Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hello Everyone!

My name is Ross McKenzie, I am a Health Science student at Drake University and have just finished my third year! I currently live in the United States, in a town called Chaska in Minnesota. However, I am originally from a city called Dunfermline in Scotland! I am very excited to land in Entebbe and begin my experience in Uganda. During my time in Uganda, my project will involve researching health insurance within the country, contrasting insurance provided in major cities to that in a more rural setting, and assessing the general climate in regards to health insurance in the country. With only one day left until we depart from the United States, I am very excited not only to grow closer to my fellow Drake students and faculty, but also form lifelong friendships with students from Uganda that are currently attending MUBS. I am ecstatic that I get to spend time with each and every one of you and cannot wait until this adventure begins.

See you all soon!
Ross

1 comment: